Monday, August 10, 2009


God is Good! Just sitting here relaxing waiting for work this evening. Thank God for a great job. Going camping this week in Oregon, Crescent lake haven't been there since I was a kid, It's a beautiful lake I know we are going to have lots of fun.
I've been praying and thinking a lot about what God has in his plans for my wife and I. I went back to school and know that I'm finished with that it's time to get back to ministry and God's people. God's grace has been so amazing over the past 4 years and I know he has plans for the future but I just need to hear his voice. So if your reading this please pray God would reveal to me the direction I need to be pursuing.
I pray that all who read this are living a blessed life under the wing of God's grace, love and protection.

No comments: